MEKONG DELTA CRUISINE 2 days 1 night
Ho Chi Minh City - Cai Be 12:00pm
Arrive for lunch at the Mekong Riverside Resort Lunch Menu Includes:
1. Fried Spring Rolls
2. Mekong Specialty Fried Elephant Fish
3. Cooked Chicken w/ Lemongrass & Chili
4. Vegetable Broth w/ Minced Pork
5. Sautéed Garden Vegetables
6. Seasonal Fruit After lunch at resort, proceed to check in. Relax and enjoy the Swimming Pool, walk around the Organic Garden, Kayak, and use the other free amenities that the resort has to offer.
3:00pm Guests meet at Reception to collect bicycles for the Cai Be Market Tour to buy some ingredients for the night cooking class. On the way to market guests can will get a firsthand look at the local life of Cai Be. From there you will head back to the resort to walk around our Organic Garden with the Chef to pick out some more ingredients. Relax for a little while after the bike ride.
6:00pm Begin the cooking class with our Chef with the ingredients you’ve just helped buy from the market and pick from the garden. It takes about 1 hour 30 minutes to complete the following dishes below:
Dinner Menu included:
1. Fried Spring Rolls + Banana Flower or Green Papaya Salad
2. Grilled Fish w/ Lemon Sauce
3. Chicken Burned in Rice Alcohol Served w/ Bead
4. Grilled Beef Wrapped in “Lot Leaves”
5. Sweet & Sour Shrimp w/ Vegetables
6. Fried Rice w/ Salted Fish
7. Seasonal Fruit Enjoy your dinner and the rest of the evening. Be sure to get some rest so you have energy for the boat tour the following morning.
Cai Be – Ho Chi Minh City.
7:00am Guests enjoy breakfast at our Medley Restaurant.
8:00am: Depart from the Mekong Riverside Resort by tour boat.
Visit the famous Cai Be Floating Market – View firsthand the Mekong Delta’s wholesale trade of locally grown produce.
Traditional Craft Village - Visit workshops where they make local specialty candy such as: pop-rice, pop-corn, rice paper, coconut candy, and honey while enjoying green tea and sweets.
Tan Phong Island - Take a small rowing boat through a canal and walk along a narrow path across the village to visit the lush orchards, local houses, and enjoy traditional folk music while tasting tropical fresh fruit.
Back to the Mekong Riverside Resort.
Have lunch on your own budget; your guide will suggest some local places if you would like to eat at an locally owned independent restaurant.
(Includes VAT) 2,630.000 VND/125USD per person (includes 1 Lakeview room)
For an additional single room: 1050,000VND/50USD will be added to the cost of the tour.
Price Includes: 1 Night at the Mekong Riverside Resort 1 Buffet breakfast and 1 set lunch and 1 set dinner
Guided Bicycle Ride to the local Market
Boat cruise on the Mekong River
Enjoy fresh tropical fruit Free facilities at the resort include: wifi, bicycles, fishing, swimming pool, badminton court. Ingredients Fee, Cooking Class Fee Price Excludes:
Drinks during dinner and lunch
Lunch on the 2nd day Transfer From HCMC – Resort Car 4 seats: 1,500.000 VND/way – 72 USD Car 7 seats: 1,800.000 VND/way – 86 USD Car 16 seats: 2,300.000 VND/way – 110 USD