Frequently Asked Questions
|LOCATIONS||4 SEATS||7 SEATS||16 SEATS|
|Cai Be Intersection||360.000vnd = 16usd||405.000vnd =18usd|
|My Tho||967.500 = 43usd||1.282.500 = 57usd||1.597.000vnd = 71usd|
|Ho Chi Minh City (airport) or Vice Versa||1.800.000 = 80usd||2.115.000 = 94usd||2.565.000 = 114usd|
|Cai Mon||1.620.000 = 72usd||1.935.000 = 86usd||2.475.000 = 110usd|
|Vinh Long||967.500 = 43usd||1.282.500 = 57usd||1.620.000 = 72usd|
|Cần Thơ||1.395.000 = 62usd||1.710.000 = 76usd||2.250.000 = 100usd|
|Chau Đoc||2.475.000 = 110usd||2.902.500 = 129usd||3.532.500 = 157usd|
|Rach Gia||2.475.000 = 110usd||2.902.500 = 129usd||3.532.500= 157usd|
|Ha Tien||3.219.750 = 143.1usd||3.645.000 = 162usd||4.185.000 = 186usd|
|Long Xuyen||1.710.000 = 76usd||2.025.000 = 90usd||2.587.500 = 115usd|
|Tra Vinh||1.935.000 = 86usd||2.250.000 = 100usd||2.700.000 = 120usd|
- To Can Tho ~100.000vnd/person
- To Ho Chi Minh city ~ 100.000vnd/person
- To the highway: 50.000vnd/person
- To the Futa bus station: 80.000vnd/person
- To other place => please contact with Reception
- You can use our kayaks (which are free to use with purchase of room) and paddle around the lake, garden, or take it on the Mekong River if you’re feeling like an adventurist.
- Watch hundreds of birds fly in (depending on the time of year) from our Bird Watch Tower that overlooks the resort property.
- Play Billiards, Badminton, and other games in our recreation area (open to the public in December 2012)
- Walk around our 100% organic garden that fully services the onsite Mekong Medley Restaurant.
- Relax by the swimming pool.
- Use our bicycles (free of charge with purchase of room), to tour the local village.
- Use our bamboo fishing poles to catch fish in our fish farms.
- Take cooking classes (which can include the fish you catch if desired, as well as fruits, vegetables and herbs from our garden).
- Go on one of the many tour options we offer exclusively at our resort such as:
- Night Time Boat Tour
- Watch local fisherman lay out traditional fish nets
- Coast down the Cai Be basin at night to see the nightlife of local people living alongside the river
- Have traditional folk music played live on the boat while our chefs prepare dinner!
- CAI BE FLOATING MARKET ANCIENT HOUSE & ISLAND TOUR
- Visit the famous Cai Be “Floating Market”
- Go to a Traditional Craft Workshop workshops were they make local specialty candy such as: pop-rice, pop-corn, rice paper, coconut candy, and honey while enjoying green tea and sweets.
- Visit Tong Phong Island where you will take a small rowing boat through a canal and walk along a narrow path across the village to visit the lush orchards, local houses while enjoying traditional folk music and tasting tropical fresh fruit.
- Visit Ancient House and enjoy some traditional tea and fruit at Mr Kiet’s ancient house, which received an Award of Merit by the Cultural Heritage conservation as part of the Vietnamese Traditional Folkhouses Conservation Project.
- Bicycle Tour
- First, cycle around the residential area of the local village.
- Park underneath the Cai Be bridge and take a tour of the local market.
- Go to a local Fish Sauce and Soy Sauce Factory
- Stop and enjoy some fresh fruit and tea at a traditional craft workshop were they make local specialty candy such as: pop-rice, pop-corn, rice paper, coconut candy, and honey while enjoying green tea and sweets.
- Go to the local Cao Dai Temple
- Go to the local Buddhist Temple
Mekong Riverside Boutique Resort & Spa,
Hoa Qui Ward,
Hoa Khanh Subdistrict,
Cai Be District,
Tien Giang Province,
+84 273 392 4466